|Day Curtain Max Height||
$32 $28 per meter.
Learn more about other types of curtains in Singapore here.
Out of stock
|Day Curtain Max Height||
Hi, pls view our Covid-19 measures here. Stay safe! Dismiss
First, follow the orange lines to measure the window width and height.
Next, as a rule of thumb, add a 0.10-0.15m (10-15cm) allowance to each side of the measurement. This will allow the blind to overlap the window and reduce light leakage from the sides.
Blind Width = Window Width + 0.15m + 0.15m
Blind Height (w/ beam) = Window Height + 0.15m
Blind Height (w/o beam) = Window Height + 0.15m + 0.15m
1 . The 10-15cm (4-6 inches) allowance is a general guide, it can be more or less depending on individual’s preference. The more overlap you have, the lesser will be the light leakage.
2. All blinds measurements are inclusive of the headrail & bottom bar. For roller/combi blinds, please note that the fabric width will be approximately 1.25~1.5 inches (3.2~3.8 cm) narrower than the headrail.
In the above example, there is a beam right above the window. As the blind’s headrail will be mounted on the beam directly, there is no need to add 10cm to the top.
If there is no beam, the blinds will be mounted 10cm or more from the top of the window.
For curtain width, generally it will be from wall-to-wall. You can easily estimate the width from the floorplan.
For HDB beam-to-floor, the height is usually 2.1m to 2.23m approximately.
For HDB ceiling-to-floor, the height is usually 2.4m to 2.7m approximately.
Curtain Width = Wall-to-Wall Width
Curtain Height (beam) = Beam to Floor Height
Curtain Height (ceiling) = Ceiling to Floor Height
1. As long as the required height is not more than 2.6m, it won’t affect the price. Generally, without joining fabrics, 100% blackout curtains can support till 2.65m height, and Dim-out curtains can support till 2.85m height. (This also depends on the type of fabrics.)
2. We only work with curtain tracks or rails. We do not carry curtains rods/poles regrettably.
For curtain, normally it will be done from beam-to-floor to save some floor space.
1) Delivery plus installation starts at $80 for up to 5 indoor items. Additional indoor items are at $10 each.
2) Please note that the online calculator is currently unable to cater for the 6th and more items. We will manually add them in for the final quote.
3) Outdoor blinds start at $50 per item.
4) Other items such as motors, exceptional tall ceilings and etc will require a custom estimate.
5) Delivery only (without installation), Self-collection and DIY installation can be arranged as desired to save on costs.
6) If the unit is not at lift level, stairs-climbing charges are applicable. This is the same for within a Landed property, HDB Executive Maisonette, Condo Penthouse and similar.
1) A nominal on-site consultation fee of $50 is payable upfront ($70 for Semi-D or similar). It will be used as a credit towards purchases of more than $480. (In the event if no purchase is made, this fee is non-refundable as it’s for the time and labour spent.)
2) The best time to do a site survey is after the installation of the window grilles, carpentry around window, flooring, aircon and trunking are completed, as all these will affect the measurements. If the painting is also done, it is also easier to match the colours to your room walls.
3) During the site survey, we will bring along the popular fabrics samples. If you wish to view a wider range of fabrics, you can make an appointment to visit our showroom in Woodlands.
4) For DIY measure, the site survey fee is not required. Do note that you have to be confident of your measurements, as alteration fees for “big to small” are applicable. “Small to big” alterations are impossible. Additional transport charges are required for re-delivery. We can also guide you to measure if desired.
5) In any case, we can give you a free estimate over your floorplan or measurements first, so you can decide if we are a good fit before committing to a site survey.